1. Being a “single mom” is hard. Sonny was out of town for two weekends in a row, and while I had some help from family, it was pretty much just me and kiddo all weekend. And it’s hard. My hat is off to single moms, and moms (or dads) of loved ones over seas. You rock. Seriously.
2. Just because you make a To-Do list doesn’t mean you have to follow it. I didn’t get any books read, I didn’t find anything fun and new to do. But I found other things in between.
3. Eating healthy is better for you and makes you feel better. I know, so silly I’m even writing this. But lately I’ve been *trying* to eat better and I’ve noticed that my usual 4:00 drag hasn’t come along. Some times I just make a cup of coffee, just to drink it. When before it was just to survive.
4. The Cleveland Browns are a TERRIBLE football team. I have no other words about this.
5. It doesn’t matter how much research you do for a Fantasy Football league, your team can still suck. I’m currently 0-3. #UGH.
6. People are mean. I quit Facebook because I just couldn’t do it anymore and this was a huge reason why.
7. Eating healthy is hard. There’s a reason it’s called “Fast Food”.
8. Endorphins make you happy…and happy people just don’t shoot their husbands. Hashtag if you don’t get that, I’m not sure we can be friends. I started the 21 day fix again. Pray for me.
9. Getting out of the house is proven to make you happier. By me. Because some days I just have to get out. A stroll through Target, or just to the grocery store for ten minutes. Automatic mood changer for me.
10. FALL WILL COME TO FLORIDA AT SOME POINT. And it might only be here for a day or two, but it’s coming. We have had 72 degree mornings and I’ve literally jumped for joy and praised the Lord.
What did September teach you?